Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014-15
The officers and men who are entitled with the Coast Guard are one ones who face the most difficult challenges in the sea. These officials are knowledgeable, adventurous, daring and have great leadership qualities. A Coast Guard Service is not just a job, it’s about playing a vital role in defending the nation’s prosperity. The pride of participating in the country’s defence is not possible in any other job.
Therefore, IGC has offered recruitment for the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard (Armed Force Union service) for unmarried Indian citizens.
Aspirants applying for this post must be Intermediate passed with 60% of aggregate marks and at least 60% in Mathematics & Physics from any renowned education board. Also the applicant must be an Indian and unmarried.
Age Limit: 18-22 years (Age relaxation provided as per Govt.rules)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with additional Grade Pay of Rs.2,000/-
Keen aspirants can apply online with the help of IGC’s Official website i.e. indiancoastguard.nic.in. Candidates can apply only by following the given directions:-
1. Go to the IGC official website (indiancoastguard.nic.in) and click on “Career”.
2. candidates will be redirected to ICG’s Official Recruitment Website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in)
3. On this page simply hover on “CAREERS @ CG” and click on “Online Application”
4. Select the post for application which is “Navik (general duty) 10+2 entry- 02/2014 Batch” and click on “I Agree”.
5. Fill all the required details carefully and click on “Submit”
6. After submission candidates will receive their registration number which should be kept carefully.
Aspirants will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the written exam, physical fitness exam and medical tests.
Dates to Remember:
· Commencement of online filling of forms: 22nd Jan,2014
· Closure of online applications: 29th Jan,2014
· Written exam’s date: Mar-Apr 2014