Bank of India Recruitment 2015
Bank of India is conducting recruitment drive for the positions of RSETI Co-ordinator, Attendant and Office Assistant. Read More Details on jobdilado.in . This recruitment is for Agra Zone (Mainpuri, Kannauj and Farrukhabad). Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the given positions latest by 03rd week of July, 2014. Aspirants should grab this opportunity of entering into the banking sector. Further details regarding the recruitment drive are given below :
Details of Bank of India Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Position -
1. RSETI Co-ordinator
3. Office Assistant
Total Number of Positions -
1. RSETI Co-ordinator : 1 Vacancy
2. Attendant : 3 Vacancies
3. Office Assistant : 3 Vacancies
Age Bar -
1. RSETI Co-ordinator : Not more than 65 years
2. Attendant : 18 years to 65 years
3. Office Assistant : 18 years to 45 years
Salary Offered -
1. RSETI Co-ordinator : Rs.50,000
2. Attendant : Rs.8,000
3. Office Assistant : Rs.15,000
Educational Necessities -
1. For RSETI Co-ordinator : Contenders should have been retired bank officer from a Scale-V post or above.
2. For Attendant : Contender should be class 12th pass from a known Board / Institute.
3. For Office Assistant : Contender should have obtained B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. degree with basic knowledge of computer and commerce.
Application Methodology :
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the posts mentioned above by visiting the official website of Bank of India : bankofindia.co.in . Aspirants should fill the application form available on the website and submit accordingly. Contenders should make sure that their applications are submitted within the due date and time. Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Notable Dates :
Submission of application ends on 03rd Week of July